Maxwoods Traditional Bed with Low Bed End is a timeless classic. Pair with matching underbed drawers for extra storage, or accommodate overnight guests by adding a trundle bed. Constructed with the same quality materials and attention to detail as their bunk and loft beds.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Modular: Easily converts to a loft, bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
A true investment piece ““ our Traditional Bed with High Headboard and Low Bed End is a classic style you will use around the home for years to come.
Super functional design works perfectly for a child not quite ready for a raised bed, or for furnishing a guest room where different ages and sizes will sleep.
Complete the look with matching night stands, dresser or bookcase.
Accommodates Full size mattress & bedding. As part of Maxtrix System you’ll always have the option to convert into a loft, bunk or other style should needs change.
(Twin Size shown in image)